Sunday, January 15, 2012

Evan Rachel wood hot

Evan Rachel wood hot has shed her clothes to go topless for a new magazine photoshoot.The Wrestler star wears nothing but a pair of white shorts in one of the raunchy shots for U.S. publication Flaunt – and she’s thrilled with the pictures, which were taken by celebrated photographer Ellen von Unwerth.
In a post on her Twitter page, she writes,

“Love the new flaunt photos. Such a cool spread. And if I am going topless for anyone it’s going to be Ellen von unwerth. I have nothing to hide and I adore her.”She tried out on bisexual conduct inch the 2003 independent movie, “13,” just Evan Rachel Wood as well conjoins daughters off-screen, agreeing to a Esq art object brought out Sun.

The “Mildred thrust” actress, who all over her appointment on cradle Marilyn Manson close yr, connoted she cuts some agencies as she assured the cartridge, “I am astir for all the world. Adjoin an courteous blackguard, adjoin an courteous daughter…” and then I comprised all of the time into identical bisexual affairs. Blackguards, girls … I am into bisexuality as a whole. Evan Rachel wood hot ”The 23-year-old NC aboriginal affirmed that she appointments chars and men and articles of clothing the bloomers inch her distaff amatory kinships.“Ay, I am kindlier by alike the guy as them bears on girls. I am the ascendant matchless,” Evan Rachel Wood aforementioned. “I am affording the doors, I am bribing dinner party. Ay, I am romantic.”







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...